About this item
- Capacity in mm: at 90 degree-- Square: 120, Rectangle: 74X230, Right angle: 140, Round: 131
- Capacity in mm: at 45 degree-- square: 105, rectangle: 55 x 137, right angle: 93, round: 115
- With soft start technology
- Ergonomically designed D-handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increased productivity
- The solid steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly to the base
- Heavy duty lockdown pin allows users to lock the head of the saw in the carrying position without the use of chain
- Heavy duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Warranty: 2 Year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
From the manufacturer
DEWALT manufactures high-quality power tools and hand tools, that are engineered to offer maximum efficiency. The products are designed with smart features to make them user-friendly. This set comes with a 2200-Watt heavy-duty chop saw that has a large blade capacity of 355 mm.
Heavy-Duty Chop Saw
The heavy duty chop saw is an efficient power tool that is engineered for making accurate cuts on various high density materials such as wood, and metal. It has a high performance motor that offers a no-load speed of 3800 RPM. The motor has a high overload capacity. This chop saw can be used to make accurate cuts for different profiles be it round, rectangular or square. The blade has an ergonomic guard to ensure user safety.
Wide Cutting Surface
This chop-saw enables the user to make 120mm square cuts, 74 x 230mm rectangular cuts, 140mm right angled cuts and 131mm round cuts at a 90 degree angle. At 45 degrees it provides 105 mm square cuts, 55 x 137mm rectangular cuts, 93mm right angled cuts and 115mm round cuts.
Comfortable Hand Grip
The power tool comes with an ergonomically designed D-shaped handle that is attached to the blade. This handle is made with high density plastic material. It provides a perfect grip to the user in order to reduce fatigue and increase productivity. It allows the user to deliver lesser physical force for cutting.
The chop saw has a rotary clamp support that holds the cutting area in perfect position. It enables the user to operate the power tool with absolute ease and precision. This chop saw also features a spindle lock for quick wheel change. It has 4 pre-drilled holes at the bottom to bolt the saw to any workstation.
Large Cutting Area
The chop saw has a wide high density steel base, that provides a large working area. This light weight base provides optimum support while cutting heavy pipes and blocks. It also provides increased stability for cutting long metal sheets with ease.
This efficient power tool is ideal for cutting through various high-density surfaces like stainless steel, ferrous metals, stones, ceramic and PVC. The chop saw features an adjustable spark guard to control the direction of sparks while cutting.
Ideal for Industrial and Professional Use
The chop saw is engineered for industrial and professional applications. They enable the user to cut though extremely rigid surfaces with precision. The saw has a 45 degree adjustable fence that allows the user to make fast and accurate cuts at the desired angle.
|1 Chop Saw, Cutting Wheel
|9.1L x 3.2W x 16.9H Centimeters